Tuesday, July 03, 2007

leftovers? quesadilla!

After making naan tacos, I had some black bean dip, ground beef, cheese and salsa leftover. So, I made quesadillas.

I've never made them before and just kind of winged it. I put the bean dip onto a tortilla with some ground beef, cheese and lettuce then put another tortilla on top.

Since everything was straight out of the refridge, I put the whole thing into a 150C oven for 10 minutes and then under the grill for 5 minutes. I cut the quesadilla into 4 pieces and ate it with salsa on top.

Fast, easy, yum!

6 comments:

Mommy to two said...

Hi, my sister sent me a link to your blog saying it might interest me...you are awesome! I love all your recipes and your bead work! It must be difficult being transplanted from Hawaii...but it is amazing how you are making use of what you have to cook the foods you love! I am going to send your link to a friend of mine who is in Kobe right now...I'm sure she would love your tips on Mexican food.

K and S said...

Thanks Mommy to two. I'm glad you like my blog, I sure enjoy blogging and trying new recipes. I especially enjoy meeting new people through their blogs or emails. And yes, I do miss Hawaii!

Take care and hope to see you around here more often :)
Kat

Jann said...

This almost looks like a Mexican Fiesta! Good for you!

K and S said...

Thanks Jann, Ole!

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

That's great that at least you HAVE leftovers! What with the dog (who always begs at the table) I hardly have anything to snack on the next day. ;-)

K and S said...

you so funny, Rowena!

Take care.
Kat