Saturday, February 25, 2006

crochet

My lesson cancelled today. So, I had some time on my hands.

This is what I did...I crocheted a pendant. It was an extra project that I had purchased from my teacher. It kind of reminds me of the opening of a decorated Easter egg, don't you think?

After finishing the pendant, I decided to go grocery shopping to buy some ingredients for dinner (making okonomiyaki), on the way home, I bought this for snack. The sign said orange roll. Thinking it was rolled sponge cake with orange jam and cream...I was wrong. It was a baked bread (like a sweet roll) with orange jam and rolled with cream! It was still good despite my disappointment!

Satoshi comes home tomorrow night (yeah!!) I wonder what kinds of "omiyage" (souvenirs) he's bringing home for me (although I did give him my "wish list"...) :p

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting slice of bread!

K and S said...

Hi Bea,

Welcome home!!

I was a bit disappointed because I bought it thinking it was a type of cake!

Oh, well...

Rest up!!

Kat & Satoshi

Anonymous said...

I can see why you were dissapointed, but I but I am glad it was good :)

The pendandant is very cute!

Did you ask for Tim Tams?

K and S said...

Hi Clare,

Nope, I didn't ask for Tim Tams...

Kat & Satoshi