Saturday, December 15, 2007

michael mischer chocolates

Our friend, Michael Mischer recently sent us a sample of his new chocolate bar. It was a 38% Venezuelan Criollo with shichimi (Japanese 7-spice) & dried orange.

When I first put a piece into my mouth, the chocolate was creamy and reminded me of caramel. The orange pieces were very flavorful, and mixed with the creamy chocolate, then the shichimi snuck up nicely on me toward the end.

It was a wonderful balance of flavors.

Gochisoosama (Thank you Michael)!

4 comments:

Chibog in Chief said...

this chocolate really looks heavenly...in france christmas is the time for all times of choco goodies..cant wait to eat them..im just worried about gaining pounds ..imagine i just gave birth few months ago..LOL people might think im still pregnant..hahaha anyway nothing stops me from eating chocos

K and S said...

he he Dhanggit, at least you had a child! I look pregnant, though I'm not...sigh...and that doesn't stop me from eating it either :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Lucky you guys to have a chocolatier for a friend:)
Choc on!

K and S said...

We are very lucky to have friends, Katey B :)

Take care.
Kat