Sunday, January 18, 2009

starbucks

On a recent visit to Starbucks, I tried their Assam tea latte. This one was sweet, too sweet for my liking. I think I'll stick with their Lavender Earl Grey Tea Latte.

The Filone veggie sandwich is a baguette filled with asparagus, potato, red/yellow bell peppers, onions and a red pepper mayo...delicious.

On a different visit, I tried their Sacher torte, it was huge! Too huge and too sweet, after a couple of bites, I was ready to throw it out, but then thought I would be wasting good chocolate...so I ate it all. I am glad I had black coffee (Caffe Verona) to wash it all down.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

I know what you mean about too sweet desserts...but I hate to throw food (good stuff anyway) away either!

Deb in Hawaii said...

I still want to try the Earl Grey one. Verona is a great pairing with chocolate. Sounds like they need to make them smaller too!

Lynne said...

It looks wonderful, but too bad they weren't offering samples, lol. The Starbucks I frequent always provides "samples", which sometimes is just enough. Of course, I have not been back there in some time since joining Weight Watchers. I can't seem to stay away from the Chocolate Graham Crackers. They are good!

K and S said...

Rowena,
I didn't want to waste, maybe I should start carrying a little Tupperware around with me?

I hope you get to try the Earl Grey one, Deb, I heard the London Fog isn't too good though.

Ooh, chocolate graham crackers, is that at Starbucks, Lynne?

Take care everyone.
Kat