Monday, January 04, 2010

lampada restaurant & bar

Saturday, since Satoshi had to work, I met him in Umeda for dinner.

It turned out to be quite a late dinner because at the last minute there was some kind of trouble.

We had dinner at the Ramada Hotel, at their Italian restaurant called Lampada Restaurant & Bar.

This restaurant is located on their top floor, the view of the city with all the neon and lights is really nice.

I liked the decor of this restaurant (sorry my photo is blurry).

Since we were eating quite late, there weren't many others dining.

We dined on appetizers, soup, pasta, main entrees (pork & fish), desserts & coffee.

Their food was delicious (sorry no photos) and service quite attentive.

Total cost for us was 12,900 yen (about US$129), not bad when you consider we had couple of glasses of wine and several beers.

We'll be back.

Lampada Restaurant & Bar
Ramada Osaka Hotel
3-16-19 Toyosaki, 16F
Kita, Osaka
Phone: 06.6372.8662

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Just from what I can see it looks like an elegant spot. Heehee...and now I don't feel so bad for not taking photos when we dined in Milan...I need a small camera....junk carrying around the big C all the time!

K and S said...

Thanks Rowena, ooh you went back to Milan can't wait to hear about it. I really want a big camera, but know it would be hard to take photos at restaurants if I had one.

Take care.
Kat