Sunday, February 06, 2011

on a walk

The weather on Thursday was semi-beautiful. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, but there was pollution in the air which made everything look hazy..ack!

I took a walk and was amazed at how calm the Inagawa (Ina River) was.

The reflections were beautiful.

Amazingly without my glasses on, I spotted a man, W-A-Y in the horizon, crossing the river, which also made for a nice reflection.

I only wish I was able to catch the train as it crossed the river, that would've made for a great shot.

Have a good week!

7 comments:

jalna said...

New walking route? So different looking from most of your walking photos.

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good blog.

Rissa said...

Ahh, it looks so beautiful! I wish walks on campus would be as peaceful as your walks seem to be~

K and S said...

Jalna, I don't usually do this particular walk too often. From the other side of this bridge you can see a mountain w/cherry blossoms (when they are in season).

Thanks! Abebe...

Thanks Rissa, there were many cars zooming past while I was on this bridge but the water was so calm.

Take care everyone.
Kat

Japan Australia said...

I hear the weather is not too bad now and it is warmer than it was in Japan. We have shocking weather at the moment in Australia. Had a big cyclone rip through North Queensland and now getting parts of it hitting Melbourne with lots of rain and flash flooding in the suburbs.

Deb in Hawaii said...

Great photos--different from your normal walks. ;-)

K and S said...

Warmer during the daytime but very cold early morning and evening J-A.

Thanks Deb in Hawaii, I don't always take this route :)

Take care you two.
Kat