Saturday, October 06, 2012

banana ginger chocolate muffins

Have you ever read a book that you could relate to?

That was what happened when I read Molly Wizenberg's "A Homemade Life".

Her book was not only a memoir, but also included some delicious sounding recipes.

One recipe in particular, "Banana Ginger Chocolate Muffins" popped out at me.

I didn't follow her recipe though, I used my go-to recipe for muffins and added crystallized ginger, chocolate chips and banana.

I really liked the addition of the ginger, I could've actually put more.

I'd definitely make this again.

4 comments:

K said...

Looks great! I can't remember the title offhand but I also really liked a book with recipes included in certain chapters, definitely adds more to the reading experience!

K and S said...

Thanks K!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Kat I am embarrassed to say that I can't even finish a book these days. Still working on one that I began at the beginning of the year...hopeless!

K and S said...

no worries, Rowena, I have this book that I've started but haven't really gotten around to reading it, have been ordering other stuff and reading other things instead ;p

Take care.
Kat