Sunday, July 14, 2013

la tour cafe

After dinner, we went to have something sweet at La Tour Cafe, which is kinda right across the street from Pier 38.

My brother had their Chocolate Ooze Cake.

My Aunties and I had macarons. Mango and Guava for the two aunties and salted caramel for me.

Their macarons are really delicious.

Something that intrigued me was their mint water...it is kind of like a green smoothie only really refreshing.

I asked the guy behind the counter how they make it and I hope to re-create it soon.

We'll be back. (Thank you Aunties!)

La Tour Cafe
888 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.697.5000
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10:00-21:00, Friday-Saturday 10:00-22:00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were not kidding when you said oozing! Nice that you all had a chance to try some sweets, but that mint water really sounds interesting too.

K and S said...

hope to post a recipe of the water soon, Rowena!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Mmm, I love macarons!

K and S said...

mmm-me too, K :)

Take care.
Kat