Thursday, September 19, 2013

down to earth

Met up with my friend, Rex at Down to Earth for lunch, after running an errand.

Take a plate and fill it up with hot and cold items then get it weighed.

I chose their curry fried rice and some cold salad items.

I really enjoyed their food. I think most items are vegetarian, and even if I'm not, I thought that their food was tasty and well flavored.

I also tried their chocolate chip cookie, really chewy and loaded with chocolate chips and walnuts.

It was nice talking story with Rex and I'm glad we got to have lunch together.

Thanks Rex!

5 comments:

KirkK said...

It's amazing how long this place has been around! I remember going there when I was a kid!

K said...

I think flavoring is so important especially for veg dishes!

K and S said...

Kirk, they have a little place to eat upstairs (as well as outside) & wifi :)

So true, K!

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

Like that little bit of sunflower seeds that you added in the middle. Veg food can be pretty good if the cook knows his/her stuff.

K and S said...

love sunflower seeds (that are already peeled) Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat