Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ispahan

I love the internet and social media...

the other day while scrolling through the people I follow on "Tabera", think Instagram for foodies, someone had posted a photo of this...

A Japanese dairy company has made Pierre Hermé's Ispahan in yogurt form!

Rose, raspberry and lychee, all perfectly balanced with the yogurt. The yogurt was kind of watery but I really liked the flavor.

And since the portion was a little bigger than what we normally eat for breakfast, so Satoshi and I shared the cup.

I'm glad I got to try this.

What have you been enjoying for breakfast?

3 comments:

K said...

Ooh, what a fun treat!

Rowena said...

Omigod I WISH we had that here! The ispahan is on my dessert bucket list - I just love the combo of flavors.

K and S said...

fun indeed K!

ooh I hope you get to try that dessert, Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat