Sunday, November 24, 2013

more fall foliage

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Even though I had a slight cold, I wasn't going to let it stop me from checking out more fall foliage.

We headed to Minoo early but everyone had the same idea.

First we checked out Saikoji, only the trees that are able to get sunlight change to bright reds and oranges.

Did you know that Santa runs a kiosk near the Minoo Falls?

Well, he does...

We also went to the area above the falls, which was beautiful as well.

Coming down, we passed so many people!

I think just about everywhere is really crowded this weekend!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

You brave you! I stay put even if I'm a little bit sick, but then I get all the fall foliage I want right outside my window so for that, I am thankful.

K and S said...

you so lucky you can see um from your window, Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat