Sunday, February 02, 2014

on a walk (or two)

One sunny day, I went walking to check out the robai (waxy apricot) forest.

There were some in bloom which was nice.

Along the way, I "merged" with a group of walkers.

There were at least 30 people in their group, mostly seniors.

No one noticed I joined their group for a part of their walk...

Then there was the day Satoshi and I saw this white furry blob, cross the road.

Turns out it was this huge cat!

And then I went to check out the robai forest again and there were tons more blooms.

Spring is coming but ever so slowly...what have you been seeing on your walks?

p.s. tomorrow is Setsubun, if you are eating E-homaki tomorrow the direction to face is East-North-East.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

No blooms in sight yet but everyone's saying that this year, winter isn't as cold as it used to be. 5°C outside right now and that isn't so bad.

K and S said...

I've seen ume blooming in some places too Rowena, the temps got too crazy 16C over the weekend :0

Take care.
Kat