Saturday, August 09, 2014

talenti's gelato

Been able to try some Talenti's gelato while I'm here...Mediterranean Mint, kinda funky tasting mint gelato, but loved how there were lots of dark chocolate shards were in there.

Coffee Chocolate Chip....rich coffee gelato with dark chocolate shards...yum!

Sicilian Pistachio...I think they should either chocolate coat or caramelize the pistachios, too soggy to just blend them in there. Oh, and they should peel the skins off of the nuts too...meh, I've tasted better.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup...teeny peanut butter cups in chocolate gelato, how can you go wrong?!

What have you been enjoying?

7 comments:

Rowena said...

Take that pistachio one and make milkshake, than drizzle with ready-made chocolate sauce and whipped cream!

How's the weather conditions?

K and S said...

Rowena, The day after it was ugly and grey but today (Sunday) it is sunny :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

I am most fond of their Salted Caramel and Apple Pie flavors. And the Mango is really good if you are in the mood for fruit. ;-)

K said...

Talenti's so good, I'm glad you tried it!

K and S said...

I hope there is another sale Deb so I can try more :)

me too K!

Take care you two!
Kat

Anonymous said...

where did u buy that in Japan?

K and S said...

Anon, this is in Hawaii.

Take care!
Kat