Wednesday, October 08, 2014

butter popcorn

Butter Popcorn is related to Butter, the pancake shop.

These days, the popcorn craze is about as popular as the pancake craze and the french toast craze (though I think the latter two are higher in the "craze rank")...

They have 12 different flavors to choose from...I had a hard time deciding.

The girl working behind the counter wasn't of any help either, just stood there staring blankly at me waiting for me to order...sigh.

I ended up trying their their quatro formaggio pepper & caramel popcorn combo...which didn't really match.

I did like the cheesiness of the cheese popcorn. Would be good with an alcoholic beverage.

Would I go back? Probably not, though I am glad I tried them.

Butter Popcorn (UPDATE: 2017 this shop is no longer in business)
1-1-49 Sonezakishinchi, Umeda Shiga Bldg 1F
Kita-ku, Osaka
Phone: 06.4797.6216
Hours: 11:00-23:00

7 comments:

jalna said...

Hahahaha . . . blankly staring girl cracked me up.

K said...

Looks like a tasty snack!

K and S said...

glad I made you laugh Jalna :)

it was ok, K

Take care you two!
Kat

Rowena said...

The popcorn craze has yet to hit Milan!

K and S said...

Hope it hits Milan soon Rowena :)

Take care!
Kat

alibaba37 said...

I cannot stand when a sales associate can't talk up the product! I bet if she had given a little input you MIGHT be willing to try them again.

K and S said...

you may be right alibaba37 :)

Take care!
Kat