Saturday, November 22, 2014

nozaki vienna sausage

I found the vienna sausage made by Nozaki.

The can is about the same size as the Libby ones.

I also bought a can of their 50% less fat corned beef to try.

I was surprised because if I remember correctly, Libby's has only 7 vienna sausages in their can...Nozaki has 14!

Super cute and teeny but 14.

We had these for two breakfasts.

They are smokey flavored and they have casings with a nice snap.

Not something we'll be eating everyday, but at least I know I can buy something similar here.

6 comments:

jalna said...

I would totally eat that whole can of vienna sausage and my sister would eat the can of corned beef!!

K and S said...

lol Jalna you so funny!

Take care :)
Kat

Rowena said...

We practically grew up on vienna sausage as kids, but for me it was either spam or portugese sausage.

KirkK said...

Oh my....VS.....it was a staple during small kid time. I haven't had it in years except in Budae Jigae.

K said...

Man they really pack that can in well!

K and S said...

too bad these are smokey Rowena, I wouldn't mind doing shoyu sugar :)

never had them that way Kirk, sounds good!

I know K! had a hard time getting the first one out!

Take care everyone!
Kat