Tuesday, February 03, 2015

happy camper bagel

I had been buying bagels from Painduce, and then they stopped making them....boo!

I had also been buying bagels whenever I shopped at Seijo Ishii...

And then I found out about Happy Camper Bagel...don't you love the name?!

Apparently they've been around since 2013. Everyday they have 10-12 different flavors.

I bought 4 different ones to try.

Pecan cinnamon, this had a nice glaze and lots of pecan bits in the bagel.

Black bean & black sesame, the black beans are sweetened and are quite large, the beans were nicely distributed in the bagel.

Berry berry berry, this one was disappointing. With a name with that many berries in it you would imagine it having lots of different berries...nope I only noticed a few cranberries.

Fig & hazelnut, this bagel had large dried fig pieces in the bagel and just a sprinkle of thinly sliced hazelnuts on top.

I love the chewiness of these bagels and want to try some of the other flavors, I'll be back!

Happy Camper Bagel
3-7-24 Tenjinbashi (inside the Tenjinbashi shopping arcade)
Kita-ku, Osaka
Phone: 06.6358.1522
Hours: 10:00-17:30 (sometimes earlier if they sell out)
Closed Sundays

6 comments:

jalna said...

Oooooh, I want some!

K and S said...

If you coming this way let me know Jalna, I'll get you some:)

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

So you were a "semi happy camper"? ;o)

K and S said...

lol Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

What a cute name!

K and S said...

it really is K!

Take care:)
Kat