Sunday, August 09, 2015

win-spuntino

Yesterday, I got to meet up with my good friend, Gaye.

She suggested we try Win-Spuntino.

It was our first time here and we both didn't realize that there was an Italian restaurant in Market City.

What I didn't realize, was that there was a two-story building on the Market City property...that's where this restaurant is located.

I think they had enough seating for about 20 people.

Gaye had their lasagna while I had their chicken saltimbocca.

Two generous sized chicken breasts with proscuitto, spinach and cheese. Too bad the chicken was cooked until it was hard and dry.

Flavor-wise this was good though. Lots of pepper on the pasta and mushrooms.

I would come back to try the lasagna, it looked good!

It was nice to catch up with Gaye and nice to try something different. (Thank you!)

Win-Spuntino
Market City (next to Foodland)
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.732.1888

6 comments:

jalna said...

Looks good! I didn't know about it either.

K and S said...

if you try this place, I hope you like it Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

You're in my old 'hood Kat...sounds like a nice meal!

K and S said...

this place is quite the "hole-in-the-wall" but didn't disappoint, Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Too bad about the chicken but glad it was good overall!

K and S said...

so true K!

Take care:)
Kat