Tuesday, July 05, 2016

the past couple of days

Sorry it's been quiet around here. Nothing new to write up about. Will share with you what I've been eating...

Paniolo Burger at Big City Diner...so good with the bacon, bbq sauce and crispy fried onions!

Salad from Down to Earth's salad bar...love the curried quinoa!

Bonding with my "niece", Malia. She usually avoids the cameras, so I was lucky to snap this one.

Disappointed by the $2 avocado that I added to this pastrami sandwich at La Tour Cafe, only the size of my pinky...boo!

Ohana bento from Tanioka's...love!

Pupu party for one! the Samuel Smith Organic chocolate stout was super chocolatey. Though with Talenti's fudge brownie gelato, it was a super sickly sweet float.

Tanioka's boiled peanuts....love!

Foodland's secret spicy poke should be renamed as super spicy poke...mouth.on.fire.

And a super rare selfie of moi and Malia.

It's rainy and windy here, Happy 4th of July everyone!

7 comments:

K said...

Yum that bento looks delicious!

(Finally able to catch up on blogs - sorry for the comment flood haha!)

KirkK said...

Love that selfie....and I gotta try that poke next time I'm home!

K and S said...

it was so good, K :) I don't mind the comment flood, at least you are not a spammer ;)

Thanks Kirk, hope you like that poke, though I have a feeling it may not be spicy enough for you.

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

Kat! more selfies of you and Malia....soooooo cute!

K and S said...

lol Thanks Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Lots of good food you have been eating. I think the spicy poke would be way too spicy for me. I could easily become addicted to their California Roll poke though! ;-)

K and S said...

I think I just saw your IG of the California Roll Poke, Deb, I should try that!

Take care!
Kat