Friday, February 17, 2017

scrubbies

My grandma used to make the best scrubbies (for washing dishes).

I still have a couple in my "stash".

The other day, we came across someone selling scrubbies made of the same material but in a different form.

These are stiff because they put starch on it.

After use though it should get softer (the salesman said so).

I know they will never be better than the ones my grandma made but hope they will at least get the job done.

Miss you Grandma!

p.s. have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

jalna said...

Awwww, I like the handmade ones too.

Anonymous said...

Your post made me think - your grandmom still lives in a part of you cuz of the memory you have of her. I think each of our relatives have given us a part of ourselves (not only genetics) that live on. Something small and maybe insignificant to them, but now a part of us. Kind of cool I think. Aloha, N

Kentucky Lady said...

My sister makes these scrubbies. Love them!!!

K and S said...

Jalna, so good yeah?!

Thanks N! that is so nice :)

So lucky Kentucky Lady!

Take care everyone.
Kat