Tuesday, May 02, 2017

mitsuaki iwago

We checked out Mitsuaki Iwago's photo exhibit at Hankyu Department store...600 yen per person.

He is a well-known animal photographer in Japan.

This particular exhibit focused on a family of cats on an apple farm in Aomori prefecture, over the course of a year.

It was nice to see the seasons change as well as see these cats "grow-up".

Very relaxing moment.

How cute is the entrance ticket? You can use it as a bookmark afterwards.

I'm glad we got to go to this exhibit.

4 comments:

KirkK said...

I like that photo Kat. I have a bunch of ticket stubs from various temples and museums in Japan that I use for bookmarkers.

Rowena said...

LOVE it! and it gives me something to google hehe...

jalna said...

Totally worth the price of admission to me!

K and S said...

I've started putting some of the stubs into my journal, Kirk :)

Rowena, :)

indeed Jalna!

Take care everyone!
Kat