Wednesday, May 24, 2017

saturday

Saturday I went to check out Kissa Sunshine. Kissa in Japanese means coffee shop.

On Tabelog, the reviewers mentioned that the place is usual filled with "salarymen" (business men) during the week which equals smoking...which equals "blah".

So, I went to check them out on Saturday...well, the hot cakes while delicious, there were people still smoking...I'm glad I checked this place out though, but won't be back because of the smoking.

To end on a happy note, I had this refreshing mango sparkling tea at All Day Coffee on Saturday too.

What made it even more delicious were the bits of fresh mango in the tea!

It is blazing hot, we even had to put the a/c on already and it is only May...summer is gonna be brutal.

4 comments:

jalna said...

"Kissa"? Neat word. I think I can remember that. That tea looks so refreshing . . . yummm!

K and S said...

I gotta have that tea again soon, Jalna :)

Take care!
Kat

Rowena said...

yikes, you must have some mean temps. we're still yoyo-ing here - one day it's 25° and the next it's 31° - thank goodness for occasional cool mountain breezes.

K and S said...

Rowena, at least the humidity isn't krazy...YET...I'm enjoying what breezes we have early mornings & evenings while we can still call them breezes :)

Take care!
Kat