Tuesday, May 30, 2017

tea festival

They recently had a tea event at Hankyu Department Store.

There were so many brands I wanted to purchase to try, but their teas were all in large quantities, nothing really small to "just try".

I did get these though...Steven Smith Tea Sampler (6 different teas--2 black, 2 green & 2 herbal) and 2 types (Isabel & Kokorobijin) from Creha (pronounced ku-ray-ha), a tea maker from Saga prefecture in Kyushu.

The Creha teas are floral & fruit flavored and are perfect for cold brew style.

How are you keeping cool these days?

4 comments:

Rowena said...

well....it just occurred to me that by bringing half the garden out on the terrace, it has been much cooler than before (so I think that counts?) - thank goodness for the cool breezes we've been having!

K and S said...

you are so lucky to have cool breezes Rowena!

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

Better hide this from the Missus...she spent like $$$ at Ippodo when we were in Kyoto and boxes from Lupicia keep appearing at my doorstep!

K and S said...

I can believe she would do some major damage at these fairs, Kirk :)

Take care!
Kat