Wednesday, September 06, 2017

oui

Yoplait came out with a French yogurt called "oui" (means yes).

It is a thicker yogurt, so I'm not sure how it differs from the Greek type nor whether France or Greece actually have these types of yogurts...

I bought the coconut and blueberry flavored yogurts...

I loved the little messages on the back of the foil top.


The container is glass, so be careful when you buy them and I plan to bring these containers back with me to Japan.

I thought both were a little too sweet for me, so next time I'm home and if this is still on the market, I will try the plain.

Have you tried this brand? What's your favorite flavor?

6 comments:

Rowena said...

I saw the word sweet and was turned off immediately - it's rare to find fruit yogurts that aren't overly sweet, so I always go plain...

alibaba37 said...

I have been waiting to try it, but haven't seen it in CA yet. When I was in Paris, many moons ago, they did have little jars of yoplait, but I'm not sure if it's the same.

K and S said...

I usually try to get plain too, Rowena, but was interested in the coconut flavored one.

I hope you get a chance to try them Alibaba37, would like to hear what you think of them.

Take care you two.
Kat

jalna said...

When I first saw the word "oui" I thought it was Japanese and was reading it "おうい" and wondering what it was. So lolo me.

KirkK said...

That's a really cute touch Kat. Lately, I've been eating Skyr, which I got a taste for in Iceland.

K and S said...

that is funny Jalna!

nice Kirk, will look for it next time I'm in Hawaii.

Take care you two.
Kat