Saturday, December 09, 2017

udon bo

Recently tried Udon Bo.

Their main shop is in Takamatsu, Shikoku and they also have a shop in Umeda (Osaka).

There is always a line for this place but the seating moves fast.

They ask you to pre-order when you stand in line and when you are seated, your order comes out piping hot.

Satoshi had their curry udon while I chose the Olive Pork Tsukemen.

Thinly sliced pork belly, the pork is raised in Shodoshima, which is known for olives.

The soup is shoyu based rich and garnished with slightly fried eggplant, thinly sliced ginger, green onion and sesame seeds.

Satoshi said his curry was super spicy, but super delicious...boy, was he perspiring like crazy!

I really enjoyed my choice, though I want to try their cold noodles next time.

We'll be back.

Udon Bo
Osaka Ekimae Dai-San Building B2F
Umeda, Osaka
Phone: 06.6458.5518
Hours: 11:00-21:00 (Weekdays), 11:00-20:00 (Saturdays), 11:00-16:00 (Sundays)

4 comments:

Rowena said...

that looks SO good compared to a ready-to-eat ramen that I picked up at the super. these guys in Italy will never get it right! and I tried a poke bowl too...BLEH!

K and S said...

aw man, I thought that maybe they could've done udon right, Rowena...

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

Sounds great for winter Kat.

K and S said...

I think they are great year round Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat